Tuesday, February 9, 2010

About Me and My Blogging Fortune

OK, so I haven't really made a blogging fortune yet.  This is my adventure in blogging and trying to make a very profitable blog in a niche market.  I want to make money online and have been trying for a while.  While not a complete newbie in terms of earning cash from blogs I am new or at least on the bottom rung.

About Me: the My Blogging Fortune author:
I am a freelance writer who would like to have more freedom.  Freelance writing gives you a ton of freedom already but I would like to not have everything I write have to be approved by an Editor and then agree to their terms and deadlines.  So I am entering the world of niche blogging to find My Blogging Fortune. 

I am hoping to change all of that with this blog.  I am inviting you to follow me on my journey and I will be sharing with my readers what I am doing to earn money on my blog.  I am also going to post my earnings for each month.  Knowing that the more I blog and the more time passes my income will go up.

I intend to use Google Adsense, the Amazon Affiliate and informational products to make money with my blog.  There are more options and ways to make money out there but these are the three areas where I am going to focus at first.

I know that there are so many others out there striking it rich with their blogs and I want to be one of them.  Be sure to check back in often to see my progress.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             marie

P.S. If you need to contact me with questions or suggestions you can shoot me a note to:  MyBloggingFortune@gmail.com

Search and Earn - Amazon, Target & PayPal Gift Cards

Search & Win
 
footer