Friday, February 12, 2010

Those Internet Marketing Guru's Lied!

Those Internet Marketing Guru's Lied about Making Money Online with Blogging!

Those Lying Gurus Promised:
I would make fast money.
I would make easy money.
I can earn $1,000's each month.
I could set my blog up and then forget it and it would make money day after day.

Basically these affiliate marketing Guru's promised me the moon and they lied.  Not only did I not make $1,000's every month the money from my online blog came neither fast or easy. 

Oh they woo you into a comfort zone and feed you all kinds of lies, they know exactly what they are doing.  Those lying Gurus show you pictures of all of their online earnings and show how they even make $1,000's in a matter of days or mere hours.


So we believe their bilge and start to trust them, sign up for their newsletter which tells us about their new book and their exclusive membership site for a select few.  The affiliate marketers know how to sell us their lies and their useless crap. 

OK, I will admit it I have been sucked in by those Guru's lies and I have paid for it - literally.  Some of those lying cheats will sell you a well written ebook that is full of info and appropriate in length for the price you paid.  But... and this is a big but folks - no one can ever follow their guidelines to make any money.  Either their book is too technical for the average newbie or it is confusing and lacks direction or a clear and precise plan for you to follow.

If you don't want to get burnt by those Lying Internet Gurus who just steal your money - then you need to make sure before you buy any ebook, system or before you join their exclusive club that they are giving you an easy to follow, step by step plan for beginners.

Also just so you know - making money online with a blog is not going to be easy.  You will have to do some work, especially if you don't have any money to start out with.  That said, I am not trying to discourage you from trying.  Please go ahead and try, prove all those naysayers wrong.  Just try not to get scammed by those lying gurus.  Don't forget that you will need to put time into your new online endeavor.

Think positively!  Now repeat after me..."I will have a successful blog and it will make me big money online!"  If you are determined you can achieve it.

Search and Earn - Amazon, Target & PayPal Gift Cards

Search & Win
 
footer