Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Blogging Fortune Just Got Indexed in Google

Just one week after starting the money making blog My Blogging Fortune and it was  Indexed in Google this morning.

I have been checking Google everyday since I started my blogging challenge and it had not indexed yet.  Now some of the links that I had posted and bookmarks were showing up but not my blogs URL.   My blogs URL is:  http://cashblogmoney.blogspot.com/ and it finally showed up.  


This means that my new blog posts should get indexed also.  If I use the correct key words for my blog such as making money online with a blog, then people searching those words should find something about my blog and hopefully be compelled enough to come and visit and learn something.

I was very excited to find out that all my hard work that I had done last week actually worked.  I had been getting a little discouraged because it was taking so long to get my blog indexed.  I normally don't care too much but this blog I want to succeed and quickly so getting visitors and indexed in the search engine is a great advantage.

I was worried that it would get stuck because I was reading how it took some money making blogs anywhere from 3 to 6 months to get indexed.  So right there I am way ahead of the game.  This way I won't give up and I can use the extra time to post to my blog and build up readers and some other things that I have planned.  

So if you want to make money online with a blog like me just follow along and see just what I will do next to get more money from my blog!

Search and Earn - Amazon, Target & PayPal Gift Cards

Search & Win
 
footer